khadi goes USA!
Have you been waiting for khadi natural cosmetics to finally be available in the US? Are you are a marketing all-rounder? Do you love to generate content, share it, and build enthusiastic communities? Then khadi is the place for you.
To expand our international marketing team, we are looking for a US Digital Marketing and Social Media Manager. It is a freelance position (m/f/d) that begins asap. You will work remotely as an independent contractor, ideally you are based on the US West Coast, New York, or Berlin.
- Build the khadi community in the US by establishing, expanding and continuously supporting various social media channels.
- Supporting customers on the social media channels in cooperation with khadi customer support team USA.
- Development and management of ad campaigns for social media.
- Development and management of influencer campaigns for the US market.
- Significant involvement in the creation of content (photos, graphics, product texts or blog posts) for the website and other channels.
- Creation of a khadi blog on khadibeauty.com and development of SEO relevant blog posts.
- Management and implementation of various online marketing activities for the US market in collaboration with the German khadi team.
- You participate in the development and creation of newsletter campaigns in cooperation with the German khadi team<.>
- You act as a link between USA and Germany and support our sales team (US sales management) in other marketing-relevant topics.
- As a US native you are very well connected in the natural cosmetics world and live in one of the urban centers on the US West Coast, East Coast, or in Berlin.
- You have solid experience in online marketing, especially in managing social media channels and newsletter campaigns, ideally in the natural cosmetics & beauty sector.
- You have completed a degree or training with a focus on marketing.
- You write inspiring text that carries the khadi spirit into the world and is optimized for SEO.
- You have solid experience in producing photo content for social media and are good at empathizing with our aesthetics and reproducing them independently.
- Your enthusiasm for natural cosmetics and khadi in particular shows in your writing and creation of imagery.
- You go the extra mile to make the khadi brand big in the US.
- You bring passion, creativity and commitment to your work.
Does this sound like you?
Then send your resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
At khadi, we always do things differently... and in a very special way with very special people. Would you like to be part of our team?
Do you have a passion for natural cosmetics, beauty, and natural beauty? Do you have an instinct for customer requests and a sixth sense for customer satisfaction? Are you driven by your good instinct for the right words and your talent for finding solutions? Do you enjoy communicating and organizing? Then join us and make khadi your mission!
To support our khadi ColorCrew, we are looking for a full or part-time employee for our American customer service at the khadi flagship store in Berlin Mitte as soon as possible.
Does your heart beat for the beauty industry and do you want to immerse yourself in the world of nature? Do you love sophisticated customer communication and enjoy coaching and accompanying the community digitally, virtually and in-person?
As part of the khadi ColorCrew, you are the coach for all communication channels. In addition to comprehensive advice on our product range, you will also record customer orders by telephone. You will play a vital role to our loyal and enthusiastic American khadi community, recommending the optimal application and procedure of 100% natural hair colors and Ayurvedic natural cosmetics.
Become part of our crew and grow with us. Customer orientation and brand knowledge are always your top priority!
- Experience in the beauty / hairdressing sector / customer service / retail is an advantage, not a must
- Enjoy advising customers in a natural and authentic way
- Affinity for natural cosmetics and desire for natural hair colors
- Perfect or proficient US-American language skills and confident communication in German
- Good rhetorical skills and a high degree of service and customer orientation
- Reliability and flexibility
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, ideally Zendesk and/or JTL WaWi
Does that sound like you? Apply here:
- A young, dynamic and committed team
- An attractive salary + staff discount on our products
- A permanent employment contract
- Free catering with drinks and snacks in the store
- Professional training in the wonderful world of khadi
- Regular extended training within our product range